Info

The Stephanie Chronicles



Monday, August 23, 2010

5 days till "DC" day

I have writers block for the last paper before DC, so I thought it would be a good idea to post an update.  I am five days away from leaving for DC and am freaking out.  I am afraid I will forget to pack something or get lost on the Metro.  We finally found out who we are rooming with, so that is one less thing to worry about.  My biggest dilemma right now is what kind of planner I should get.  Seriously I spent like fifteen minutes in the book store the other day and could not decide on one.  I think I am just going to wait until I get to DC to buy one.  I was reading the intern housing rules and realized that we are not allowed to hang up anything on the walls, so I am trying to think of another way that I can decorate without using the walls.  Here is a link to what the intern housing looks like: http://www.heritage.org/About/Internships-Young-Leaders/Intern-Housing-Pictures here is a picture of where I will be working: http://www.aoc.gov/cc/cobs/chob_1.cfm
I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I loved all your pictures, Steph! I'm sure once you're all settled it it will feel a lot less overwhelming. Don't forget...if you ever need a weekend away in the country, we're only a phone call away, and would love to come pick you up! If you need my contact info or anything, send me a Facebook message, and I'll get it to you that way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete