Info

The Stephanie Chronicles



Saturday, August 21, 2010

7 Days and Counting...

WELCOME!
This is my first post.  I am not in DC yet, but I thought I would test out the blog and see if it works.  I am at Cedarville right now doing getting started.  Tonight is the big night for the Freshmen!  I am excited to meet all of them and show them the ropes at Cedarville.  It seems funny to be at school and not having to unpack and arrange my room.  I have had so much free time in the past three days...I am really starting to feel lazy.  There is one more paper to write for class before I arrive in our nations Capitol.  I have not started packing yet, but that is not much of a surprise to those who know me : )  I am enjoying the time that I have spent with friends so far.  I will miss you all and will try to keep in touch as much as possible!
<3 Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment